We can produce your company documentation including:
- All general PowerPoint presentations
- Proposal submissions
- Exhibit creations with full automation
- Step-by-step Learning and Development, Training presentations
- Company brochures and promotional flyers with your branding
Advantages of using Presentation Solutions
- Experienced operators that know how to take a brief and keep to a deadline
- We’re available outside of normal office hours
- Able to do small edits and iterations
- No fuss, quick turnarounds…
- We’ll work with your staff/teams around the clock to meet your deadline
- Advantageous time differences – e.g. if you’re based in Europe, your document will be worked on while you sleep and be ready for your client meeting in the morning!
Why Use Us
Virtual Presentation Specialists are cost-effective
Cost-effectiveness is one of the major advantages of hiring a Virtual Presentation Specialist. The real cost of hiring an employee can be up to two and a half times that employee’s salary, and many small or start-up businesses simply do not have the resources to hire staff.
As our staff are independent contractors, not employees, you don’t pay them a regular salary or superannuation, workers compensation, overtime rates, holidays or sick leave. In addition, you only pay for the time we actually spend working on your project.
Confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements
One question often raised by people who are considering using a Virtual Presentation Specialist is confidentiality. They often wonder if their information and resources will be safe. This is an understandable concern but is an unnecessary one.
We are in the business of helping you succeed and because our success ultimately depends on yours, it is in our best interests to hold your clients’ information in the utmost confidence. We want to build an ongoing relationship with you and we are more than happy to sign a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement.
Continuity of service vs. temporary staff
When you hire a Virtual Presentation Specialist, you receive the services of an experienced, skilled and committed professional. You also get the accountability and continuity of service that is not available with temporary staff, and you do not pay any hefty temp agency fees or advertising costs.